Originally Posted By: Jeanette_Isabelle
I'll try to put this in a way that's acceptable in mixed-company. I'm a practical person, especially when it comes to intimate apparel. Today I was having trouble getting the intimate apparel I usually buy. I'll try again, but I will have to go with something different if I can't find what I typically wear.

Jeanette Isabelle

Something I've always said for preps, when you buy your intimate apparel buy extra and keep those extra in a suitcase ready to go. This give you
1. extra to get through a shortage or tight budget due to job layoff or another circumstance
2. Evac time saves, NOLA type, or forset fire, etc where the authorities tell you to evac (or you decide to evac on your own) you don't have to worry about your laundry being caught up or finding and packing as much.

Most people buy their underwear and socks and such in packs (3,6, whatever). Buy an extra pack of each and store in your suitcase in case of evacuation. Then each time you buy new you put the new in the suitcase and take out what was in there, i.e. rotate stock.