Without mentioning the name of it, describe some of your favorite movies and the rest of us will have to guess the title. Better yet, throw in a twist, but keep it accurate, to make it more challenging.

I'll provide an example: A man is about to commit suicide after his uncle hands a large sum of money to their worst enemy. However, he changes his mind when he sees a dead man in the river. Believing that the dead man is still alive, the protagonist decides to rescue him.

Answer:

It's a Wonderful Life

The following are four more movies. Try to guess what movie they are.

• Police are after the daughter of a woman who, fraudulently, ran up huge credit card charges.
  • A mafia boss is holding a hostage in exchange for an antique record player. The sheriff seeks the help of a sheepherder, animal control officer, and a motorcycle stuntman to mount a rescue.
  • A woman uses kids as tools of revenge after her parents are murdered.
  • A man goes sailing after his dad, who had left his family, pays a surprise visit.

Jeanette Isabelle