How fireproof are your home cloud servers? Never have all your data "on-site" anywhere - if that means your home or office, always have a an off-site backup. My cloud storage setup ALWAYS have another device that is NOT kept in my house synching away.

Big hint: Anything that involves SSH - or command-line - is a non-starter. Linux anything is not for mortals, not even Ubuntu or similar desktop distros. I run a Linux Laptop for some ham radio & SDR stuff. It's not for normal people.
"Headless" anything is a non-starter for normal people. It needs to be a drive/folder that is recognized by Windows or Mac.

I have a really good and well-tested "how to get to my data if I'm not here" program...sadly, this is a public forum and I won't discuss it here, but I can give you basic principles:

- Don't go overboard with encryption. Most of your data is useless to anyone but you.
- Write down/print out the things needed to "cold-start" your accounts from nothing. QR codes, recovery codes, and the like.
- Keep these instructions outside your home, in a physically secure area that is fire and weatherpoof.
- Have no less than 3 copies of your data at all times, with at least 1 "off site"