I have profound reservations about the backpack, which is a the most significant part of the outfit, considering you will be wearing it most of the time. For one thing, it is just too small - 26 liters is barely adequate - 50 liters would more adequate.

No waist belt?? What were they thinking? Also the odd placement of the water bottle pocket - unbalanced and high, exactly where you don't want a heavy item like this to be. Place it low and centered.

you can go into any well equipped outdoor store and pick any number of packs which will be more suitable. The best stores will work with you on adjustments that will give a comfortable fit which you will appreciate after a day carrying the bag.

Yes, a better bag will cost more, but you will have a long future of useful service which quality gear provides. ultimately, good stuff turns out to be an outstanding bargain.

In critical spots, I have relied on quality gear to perform and have been thankful many times over that I spent the money. Finances mean less and less, the further you get into wild situations....

Of course, perhaps none of this is relevant to your situation. For whatever reason, you will not be walking long distances...In that case, almost any bag or container will do - just keep the individual weight reasonable

Edited by hikermor (01/09/21 04:53 PM)