As someone who bought one, I'll chime in. I had already written a review a while back.

Originally Posted By: chaosmagnet
The flashlight included in this kit is objectionable to me. There are several flashlights that cost less than $10 that are far better. I can recommend a Klarus XT1C v2 (https://www.batteryjunction.com/klarus-xt1c-v2.html) without reservation, adding a pack of 12 CR123A batteries and an inexpensive case for four extra cells brings it to $64.

I'm a MAG-LITE fan. Nevertheless, I see nothing wrong with the flashlight Uncharted Supply included.

The multitool here looks pretty bad. I'd get a Leatherman Rebar, ST300, or Wave, for $100 (or possibly less).

It's not the worst multi-tool I've picked up. Unfortunately, that is the only positive thing I can say about the multi-tool that Uncharted included.

Don't get me started on this knife. A stainless steel Mora for $15 would be so much better.

The handle is uncomfortable, but I'm able to maintain a solid grip, and it's a full tang.

Maybe my hands are a weird size but I won't buy gloves if I can't try them on. I'd probably spend $35 on Mechanix ColdWork gloves.

The gloves are okay, I guess. I wish they would have stayed with the suede leather work gloves they originally had. Uncharted ditched those gloves because they were not waterproof. How many people go diving wearing work gloves?

Disclaimer: I like their product, but I'm not their spokesperson

Jeanette Isabelle