I'm not a fan of TheSEVENTY2.

• It's expensive for what it contains
  • The standalone flashlight is a "zoomie"; while I haven't handled this specific unit the type, in my experience, is neither high performing nor rugged
  • The multitool is not one that I can recommend
  • If the entrenching tool is the one I think it is, it's quite flimsy
  • No information about the knife is provided, but I know I'm not a fan of black coatings on a knife that I want to be able to find if I drop it
  • I don't recognize the emergency blanket but it looks like it would be an inexpensive mylar version -- the Heatsheets 2-person is far superior in ruggedness and usability

I could go on, suffice it to say that I could build a kit with better components for much less than this costs. It's not all bad news, the Sawyer filter is excellent (and what I would pick), the Datrex rations are well regarded, and the radio/cellcharger/flashlight (if it's the Eton it looks like) is very good.

The Sterno stove wouldn't be my choice, I chose an inexpensive isopropane stove (https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07NJYV3NP/) -- it works surprisingly well for the price. If I understand correctly, Sterno puts out a lot less heat for a given weight of fuel.

I don't see anything for navigation, a headlamp, or redundancy for fire.