LOL. Not really
But it is a question from a different part of the world, about a topic not really relevant to this forum

My question is about something related to construction of concrete structures.

OK, my question is from another galaxy. LOL.

In our part of the world, we use concrete to build our houses. As you may know, when you pour concrete to make columns or ceilings, you need to leave that concrete for several days before it is hardened enough to support itself and we can remove the supporting scaffolds .. etc.

The concrete has to be kept wet for a few more days, depending on the building code in your area, and during this period , we used to spray it with water and cover it with material to slow water evaporation.

Recently though, a wax-like material started gaining popularity. The minute we remove the supporting material, we spray the concrete with this waxy stuff, and leave it for a week or so before doing more work. Some companies are advertising this waxy stuff and the pump they use to spray it, which is more or less a spray pump that is used for spraying pesticides. I asked some of them about cleaning that pump afterwards, ( because the waxy stuff solidifies and may clog the pump) and prevent later use. I got no answer.

So, here is my question : if you use this pump to spray the waxy stuff on concrete , do you just wash it with water ??? Or do you need a specific solvent ???

After some searching I got this info
Material is called : Antisol
Manufacturing Company = Sika

Here is a link :
https://gcc.sika.com/content/dam/dms/gcc/o/sika_antisol_wb.pdf

Any ideas ???