I use an RZ mask. It uses an inner filter that the manufacturer claims is comparable to N95 in independent lab tests. (That's not something I count on, though.) The valves really helps direct the outgoing air away from the glasses. Ideally, though, you should cap the valves so you don't risk infecting others if you're sick. The fit is secure and comfortable enough for something that tight. I can wear it for hours, and I can talk without having to adjust the mask.

The RZ mask is a bit bulky, but it's slim enough for me to carry in my back pocket if need be. The metal piece over the nose is big and thick (relatively speaking), and I have no fear of snapping it.

I carry the mask in a plastic bag to separate it from other items. I don't want to breathe in the mystery fuzz in my pocket or bag, and I don't want the surface of the mask to touch other things in case it gets an germs on it.

I also have an Ecolox machine that makes hypochlorous acid at home. This disinfectant is gentle on the human body, but hell on viruses. At 200 ppm, it kills avian flu germs within seconds according to an independent scientific study. Its kill time for COVID-19 germs should be comparable. So I use this instead of alcohol-based gel to disinfect my hands. The main problem with this liquid is that it degrades pretty fast. Consequently you cannot buy it in a store. You need a machine to make a fresh batch every day or at least every other day.

I regularly disinfect the mask and the carrying bag with hypochlorous acid. The mask is not disposable, and even if it never comes across any airborne COVID-19, it will eventually begin to smell from your garlic bread.