JI: Good kit mods. Well equipped, without going overboard. If I may, based on my past experience as an EMT in a busy urban area in the. NY-NJ Metro Area. ,U are woefully short of 3”x3” or better yet ,4”x4” sterile gauze pads. For a kit the size of yours , I would suggest 15-20. In a relal trauma situation, u will use up individual gauze pads rapidly ,for multiple purposes.

Likewise u need more Kling type guuze rolls or equivalent. My kit, about the size of yours, has 2x3”” kling guaze rolls and 2-3 , 3” self adhering stretch bandage. Vet wrap is cheap and perfect. To save space, I take it of the cardboard roll and make either flat rolls or round rolls ,without a center piece.

In meds, u need 8-16 , 81mg. chewable children’s Aspirin, to be given if someone is experiencing heart attack symptoms. The faster the administrated the better. Look-up dosages per use.

Latest studies indicate and the FDA has approved and confirmed that you can get pain killing power approaching opiates, from the correct mix of Tylenol and Advil. Check out the internet for correct mix. There re lnow commercial mixes in tablet form, available OTC. I also add to my kit pseudofedrine tablets and caffeine tablets . The pseudo. for nasal congestion and in combo with caffine tablets,, for an emergency boost. This I not my idea. I read about its in the Cody Lundin,book, i“98.6 The art of Keeping Your Ass Alve, ( Alternative Recipe at the end of the book). Use assumes no medical contraindications. Check with your doctor as to safety fro you. You assume your own risk of use. I’m not a doctor or a medical professional. Last, if legal in your jurisdiction , give consideration to 1or 2 Naxolene inhalers to counter opiate and some other drug overdoses. Note , I myself have not taken the step to add Naxolene. I’m still considering it.

Finally, add a small headlamp and a small powerful pea- less whistle. ( check ou the whistle test on this Nd other sites.If you have to give first-aid t at night ,in the wood or car week,etc. It will always be dark/ windy/ raining and you will be working off- trail or road. Tyoull need light ,bothhnds free Nd n easy way to let in-coming rescuers know where you are, I.e. blow the whirle in short bursts of three blows.... pause and repeat , as necessary.