As mentioned in another thread, our house is in the middle of getting renovated. For that reason, I can't use the shower at this time.

I did take a birdbath, but that only does so much. I drove to a club in our gated community to use the shower room. I ran into a problem of a different sort. That's a long story that I prefer not to go into.

I went with the next option on my list of options. I put on my swimsuit and flip flops, took a bar of soap and a towel, and went to the back yard where I used a garden hose while standing on the back porch.

Going into this, I knew that the water would be cold. However, it was not until I experienced the reality of cold water on my back that I had a new idea. I should have brought a tub of warm water with me in addition to everything else.

Has anyone ran into this problem, you can't use the shower inside your house? What did you do? Is there an option that I have not mentioned?

Jeanette Isabelle