Originally Posted By: hikermor
Scanning over some of Uncharted's material, there is so much that is questionable or downright wrong, that i don't know where to begin.

There are far more reliable sources (like ETS itself, for example than this company which is mainly pushing its rather dubious survival package.

Do you mean the additional gear Uncharted has recommended for a given situation? Even their recommendations for additional supplies are lacking. However, other than Doug, I have yet to come across a survival kit maker that goes to this extent of recommending additional gear. Most makers say that all you need in addition to their product are important documents, prescription medications, a change of clothes, a disposable lighter, and pepper spray.

The only other possible exception I know of is Ultimate Survival. However, I can't comment on what Ultimate Survival has to say since I have not read everything they have.

Jeanette Isabelle