I'm alive here in Colorado, but that's about it. Simply alive.

Been in quarantine in a senior independent living facility with my mom. Unfortunately, had to move her from independent directly to a memory care unit. Strict quarantine is required to move between buildings in mom's senior complex, so I came to live with her to do the quarantine in independent before she moved to memory care, where she would have had to do the quarantine alone. That would have been too much for anyone with dementia to bear. Well, mom is moved now and I'm still in the senior facility (3 weeks now) packing things up that wouldn't fit into the small rooms in memory care. Normally I wouldn't have been let anywhere near the place - both memory care and independent - but mom needed 24 hour supervision so I was allowed to provide that. But not getting to leave her apartment.

I have a few more days to finish packing (at least I can move between the apartment and the underground garage now), and then I'll be free. To rejoin normal society - you know, the "normal" society that still can't go to restaurants, or stores, or events, or almost anything else. Sigh. But at least I won't be locked inside an apartment. The first thing I'll probably do is mow my yard, uhm, I guess I should say my jungle now. Something I normally hate to do, but I'm looking forward to it after this quarantine/lockdown in senior living.