Morpheus: Chicken, here you must decide which road to cross: The Left Road or the Right Road? Cross the Left Road and the story ends, you wake up in your nest in the coop and believe whatever you want to believe. Cross the Right Road, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

Dr. Brown: Where the chicken is going, there are no roads.

Gadget, Chip 'n' Dale Rescue Rangers: Well, there are a variety of options. Presumably, it either wished to reach a goal on the opposite side of the road, such as a large quantity of corn, or maybe someone it had to talk to, or evade something on the side it started on, which is actually a lot more likely because few goals are worth the danger of crossing a road, unless its the middle of the night or something and there are no cars around, something like a large and aggressive cat or dog, or maybe a fox, I mean, the common response of a chicken threatened in such a manner would be to flee, although a road also presents a certain amount of danger to a chicken so it would either have to be pretty overwhelming danger or a chicken who wasn't chicken, I mean, he'd still be a chicken, but, he wouldn't be as chicken, while still, of course, remaining a chicken.

Jeanette Isabelle