Been disabled/retired for ten years now, so I have lotsa time to work on preps-gasoline cache in a shed, 12v solar charger/battery inverter system in another shed, water supply and triple backup filtration systems in place, not that any of those things are in foreseeable play.
Had lots of paper products, with rag/laundry backups due to a couple of elderly incontinent dogs. Chest freezer and a 15 pounds of emergency oatmeal should see us through the ups and downs of logistics.
The garage holds a rich array of metal and woodworking projects, so i work at the forge or bench everyday.

A few years ago we left a small denominational church and joined a non-denom evangelical megachurch, televised sermons, christian rock and roll praise bands, 10 sites and 27000 members: my wife loves the place, I go where she goes. Their theology and politics drive me nuts, but the love is there. We get daily emails, texts, instagrams, live facebook and website presentations and website services. Lots of mission stuff going on in the community...and it all matters. The community, whatever the source, is the part that contributes most powerfully. The church provides a digital village. So does this forum.
Thanks for that.