• Having a better plan to leave town would have been nice — I had an idea of a plot of land with access to water and an RV to park there for a month or two, but it didn’t pass the Budget Committee. While we’re safe and sound where we are now, I would have felt better knowing that we had another place that was ours.
  • If we had an RV we don’t have a place to put it without spending money on storage.
  • We did well in our preps in general, but if our water goes out we’ll need to move quickly to someplace where there is a good water supply.
  • We need to get our kids to bring home all their school things during Spring Break — it would have saved me a substantial road trip and not a little difficulty if that had been done.
  • Having two vehicles that are paid off, well-maintained and reliable is really nice. We’re keeping the gas tanks full.
  • This would be a bad time to need to buy a generator, or ammo, or toilet paper.
  • Many friends have asked me about firearms and related concerns during the crisis. During the crisis is too late to be trained and ready, and that’s a hard lesson for them to learn. Some friends in restrictive jurisdictions are surprised at the challenges they face.