Originally Posted By: Jeanette_Isabelle
Originally Posted By: AKSAR
Letting the bag determine the contents seems like the wrong way to approach it, in my opinion. Figure out what you really need, then find a suitable bag to carry it in.

I'm not sure if I'm reading this right. Are you suggesting that I had bought the bag first and then designed a kit around it?

No, I doubt that is the case. However, I do see you making repeated posts about taking one thing out to make room for some other thing. My impression is that you are locked into that particular bag, and its size (or lack thereof) is having undue influence on your choice of what goes in.

Regarding the organization of CONTERRA's bags , keep in mind that they are designed with much input from highly experienced professionals. Lots of real deal experience from EMTs, SAR teams, firefighters, ski patrollers, and disaster response folks goes into those bags. Those people have been there and done that, and know what works well, and what doesn't work so well. I wouldn't out of hand assume that they won't be satisfactory for your needs.

Ultimately do what you think is best. I'm just giving you my opinion.

EDIT: Check out this link on Choosing the right bag or pack

Edited by AKSAR (03/19/20 09:20 PM)