I've never heard that detergent (what most "soap" is today) actually kills viruses. My understanding is that it encapsulates viruses and then allows water to rinse it off the hands, much as it does with dirt and oils.

I wouldn't put too much faith in a YouTube video. The CDC information is excellent and credible. Be careful sanitizing surfaces with bleach since it can harm surfaces. I found it interesting that alchohol often dries too fast to properly sanitize. Didn't know that.

I've selected to use the quat ammonium-based Clorox wipes and Lysol Disinfectant spray/wipes on surfaces. As I recall, when a kid we used to use tablets with this as a sanitizer for cooking gear at Boy Scout summer camp. Quats are gentler to surfaces. Avoid using the spray directly on wood, electronics, ... You can soak paper towel and wipe it on. Make sure it's wet for at least 3 minutes for the coronavirus. Rinse children's or dog toys well - it is toxic if not dried.

Actually, the details of its toxicity is a bit confusing to me. I know it is toxic as a solution. I hope not when dried, per my childhood camp use.