I have no idea. Chaos — not you, real chaos. It would be a mess. I really hope we don’t see local quarantines. How do you enforce a quarantine on folks who need to shop for food? Self-isolation is more likely but even that is virtually unenforceable.

Since the post above I’ve read another piece of speculation that seems to ring true (to me). As I understand, Wuhan, China was one of the first places to get 5G. One frequency component of 5G is at 60GHz which is a frequency at which oxygen resonates. There are a few charts from the FCC (1997) at: FCC ... Millimeter Wave Propagation: Spectrum Management Implications (July 1997) which show the atmospheric absorption of energy in the millimeter wave spectrum. The chart on pg 6 of the document (pg 8 of the .pdf) clearly shows the absorption spike at 60 GHz.

People have known about 60 GHz O2 absorption for many years (it’s just physics) but I’ve only seen it presented from the perspective of what the oxygen does to the signal level. I’ve never seen research/tests regarding what happens to the oxygen molecule — Cause and Effect, Action and Reaction.

Apparently, the oxygen molecule’s encounter with a 60GHz signal changes the electron energy and puts the oxygen into a state in which it won’t bind with hemoglobin.
Wuhan. 5G and face masks causing suffocation.
Quote:
... At 60 GHz, 98% of the transmitted 5G energy will be absorbed by atmospheric oxygen which then alters the orbital properties of the electrons of the oxygen molecules. ‘”60GHz is the frequency of oxygen molecule absorption. Oxygen molecules have electrons that they share with each other, oxygen is a diatomic molecule. What we breathe are two oxygen molecules bonded together with the electrons that they share.” When the oxygen molecule is hit with 60GHz 5G waves, these waves affect the orbital resonance properties of those shared electrons. It is those shared electrons that bind to the hemoglobin in our blood.’ When the oxygen is disrupted, it will no longer bind to the hemoglobin and myoglobin (oxygen carrying molecules) and therefore will not be able to carry oxygen to the cell’s powerhouse ‘mitochondria’. Without oxygen, the liver becomes congested and the body, and brain, begins to break down due to slow suffocation. ...

Part of that is physics and part is theory; I wonder how long it takes for an oxygen molecule to return to a normal state. Why do some people die and others don’t even realize they’re sick? Ever get the feeling you’re a lab rat and the world is just one big beta test? ...