I posted a note because I was hoping we can be mature enough to look past the bashing of both political spectrums and see the humorous ways the two "preppers" are doing it wrong.

One "prepper" has a samurai sword but has not trained with it. Uses cat food to bate his meal but has no gear to trap it.

The other "prepper" destroys a smartphone because it is "useless" in a survival situation. Even if you don't have a signal, some apps are still useful. The second "prepper" goes through the pre-made bug-out-bag, pulls things out, and throws them away, stating these things are useless in a survival situation. In a survival situation, use what you have, even if it's a candy bar. A deck of cards can be used as kindling or use it to help maintain your sanity. The second "prepper" does use a poncho as a temporary shelter but uses nothing to insulate himself from the cold ground.

If you can't get past the labels that these comedians are throwing around and appreciate the humous ways the actors give demonstrations on what not to do, I'll remove the link. We'll discuss the lessons of this video without seeing it.

Jeanette Isabelle