Personally, I don't use Lat/Long if there's another choice. UTM is better, but still is not very user friendly IMHO. I have recently discovered something called what3words. Three words are used to uniquely define a location down to (I believe) a 9'x9' square. So you can communicate a very specific location. Put into perspective, if you were describing the location of a parking space, you would be able to specify the front half of the space or the back half. That's pretty good resolution. It's easier to remember and transmit three words than a string of numbers like you have to with Lat/Long or UTM.

e.g., If I wanted to tell someone specifically where to meet me at the Denver Zoo (the front ticket gate in this example), I would say "go to ozone.prop.wasp"

That would be commonly written as ///ozone.prop.wasp or as a link https://what3words.com/ozone.prop.wasp

You can access this via a web browser, or as an app on your smartphone. You can zoom in and switch to satellite view to really see where you are going. It links to Google Maps for directions.

Anyway - I slid a bit off-topic here - it's another alternative to Lat/Long that I think is much more user friendly.