Originally Posted By: dougwalkabout
Chaos, we truly appreciate your steady hand on the tiller. Happy 10th, and here's hoping you can put up with this gang of lunatics a while longer. Cheers!

Thanks very much! I derive a great deal of enjoyment and learning from my time here, and the moderation is only rarely any kind of burden.

Originally Posted By: Herman30
Oh, you young boys....2006 so 13 years for me. smile

Yep. You'll always be here for longer than I have been.

Originally Posted By: hikermor
I agree - best moderation ever!

Thanks very much!

Originally Posted By: GoatMan
Keep up the great work!

It would be interesting to know how many real old timers are still around. RIP OBG. Is Blast, Chris, Eugine, Martin or others still around?

I'm user number 28xx, back in '07. While I don't post much, I catch up every week.

Thanks!

Here are the oldest ten accounts that have logged in sometime in 2019:

Doug (duh) #3
hthomp #10
jet #12
NAro #17
aardwolfe #28
Roarmeister #34
Craig #48
RayW #52
inkslngr #55
Tjin #86

...and I found that Nomad #95 is the 11th.

With regard to Blast, he hasn't logged in for some time. I'm in contact with him outside of ETS. I'm not sure which Chris you're referring to. Eugene logged in just over a week ago.

Originally Posted By: RayW
Thank you for Chaosmagnet for helping to keep this forum a place that keeps all of us coming back. Even though you are still a youngster with only ten years here. The 5th makes 18 years for me,I did have to look because I really didn't remember.

Thanks! Your account is old enough to vote!

Originally Posted By: Nomad
17 years here, but only 471 posts. But I have read most of what has been posted over those 17 years. What an education it has been.

It's all been quality.

Originally Posted By: M_a_x
I second the encouragement to chaosmagnet. And thanks chaosmagnet for this work.
I do not know whether I qualify as an oldtimer. My member number is 126 and I completed 17 years here. Those year where full of fun and education. Thanks to the community for that.

Thanks! And thanks for being here!