The packs you posted the link to are unknown to me but they do look like the generic Chinese packs you see branded with dozens of different company names. My suspicion is that the build quality is lowish and variable. I have a lot of different small Chinese bags and pouches; they seem to vary a lot in quality not just by brand name but from batch to batch. I've been pleased with cheap pouches only to reorder the same thing and get really junky ones.

IMO Condor gear is decent but not great. They (along with many other companies) seem to look at whatever Maxpedition releases and more or less copy it with a lower level of worksmanship. Maxpedition is somewhat expensive and also made offshore (Viet Nam? ) but their products exhibit very high quality in both craftsmanship and materials.

However, one thing all of them seem to have in common- from the Maxpedition and Condor packs down to the ones linked in the OP- is very poor suspensions. It seems they're basically bags with straps grafted on as an afterthought. I have a couple of Maxpedtion packs and while the quality is outstanding the design of the suspension could use some work.

Personally I like hiking/backpacking type packs more than military style packs. While I like having a bit of PALS webbing/MOLLE to attach a few items to I have found that packs marketed for hiking seem to carry the load better. The packs I tend to carry the most are Mystery Ranch but there are lots of great makers.