I've been talking about a permanent bugout when the brimstone hits the fan here in America. What I have not mentioned is where I plan to go out of fear of violating this forum's rule on religious discussions.

I think I can say this much without violating any rules: There has been a lot of discussions in prophetic circles on the subject of Christians and Jews fleeing to Israel when (or before) the brimstone hits the fan in America.

That presents a new set of challenges. We don't know anyone there (besides others who are moving to Israel). If we fly, we are constrained by what we can bring with us. We can carry more if traveling by ship.

There is also the possibility that we can't get to Isreal. If that is the case, the three options I see are sheltering in place until we die, bugging out to another location in America until we die or join the small percentage that survives.

Jeanette Isabelle