I take that back. My rule of three, have three of everything, does not apply here. I'm back to needing to know how many rolls of CoFlex I should get.

My statement that a roll of CoFlex is only 3 Credits has caused some confusion. It's not "free" since I'm paying for it in other ways; since I have this drugstore delivery service anyhow, and it does not cost me extra, may as well take full advantage of it.

This online drugstore, again you need to be a member to access it, has mostly generic items. They have good brands like Medline and Curad. Then there are premium items like CoFlex, After Bite, Ben's 30% DEET and Natrapel.

I currently have 201 Credits which will expire on December 31. I will get more Credits in January. For a bug-in scenario, how many rolls of CoFlex is too much?

Edit: I'm not sure why I was reluctant to mention this earlier. Knowing this can help a lot.

Jeanette Isabelle

Edited by Jeanette_Isabelle (11/14/18 11:49 PM)