Originally Posted By: Russ
As for limited space and doing a triage of sorts wrt what to take and what to leave behind, can’t help you with that.

"Triage" is an excellent way to put it. I don't think there is anything to make this task easier other than use this forum as a sounding board. As I went through my fire-proof safe and a box (I have not unpacked even after four years), I was adding items I want to take with me: a birthday card from my eighteenth birthday, a letter from the cartoonist Bill Holbrook, journals and printouts of E-mail from fifteen years ago.

Adding stuff is the opposite direction I want to go. Nevertheless, these things remind me what life was like before the doctors, who were treating my disassociation, made life worse. I was a lot happier when I [actually my subconscious] was writing cryptic messages to myself.

Jeanette Isabelle