A long time fan and user of multitools, I have carried a Leatherman (the one true multotool!!) for over thirty years. Very handy as they are, the newer versions are designed to accept ancillary appliances which make them even more versatile...

My main tool is a Wave.2 which sports two bit drivers, the larger of which holds L's proprietary bits - screwdriver bits come with the tool. They also market their Bit Kit, which provides about 40+ bits of different types - Phillips, Posi Drives, etc. which fit nicely into the Wave holster. Just as useful is their Bit Extender, which adds useful length to the tool and can be used independently. it is also fashioned to accept any 1/4"Hex drive gadget, which opens up a whole host of opportunities.

I have added a ground down screw driver bit (awl), a 4" adjustable wrench, and just recently, a 1/4" ratcheting wrench which is compatible with the other stuff. This just about fills out the original holster, but I am looking for other mods and add ons which will incrase the versatility of this fine tool.

All of these gadgets will also work with my Skeletool, which I carry quite often...

Anyone have any nifty ideas or suggestions??