My Clark Kent comments on the gear in the video without a week number (the summary):
Some of those items are camping not survival gear, but since you put 'survival' in the video title here's a few comments:
Doug Ritter won't even review axes. Too dangerous if you are not used to them. Especially in a survival situation where you are possibly tired and injured and have no way of calling an ambulance. The machetes or kukris you recommend in other videos, are even more dangerous. The handle is a blade.
Magnesium scrapings will blow away in a breeze.
A cap is the worst place to keep anything valuable. It's usually the only item of clothing that can be blown away, snatched, or simply fall off.
A lantern that can only be rechared with a USB? A lot of survival situations you won't still have power.
Why use firestarters that have to be split and made into feather sticks? In a survival situation you want everything made easy in advance. You might have only one hand. Which brings me to:
Having broken my wrist last year I found:
A lot of gear can't be used one handed (good idea to practice). So ditch the ferro rods and use a one handed sparker. I had a great idea: if a flint and steel were attached to a gas tank, you would have a sparker that could also produce a flame when wanted. I'm sure it could be produced very cheaply. I've even thought of a name for it: 'the lighter'.
You wisely (8:21), screwed the stormproof match container on tightly. With only one hand they'll still have the cap screwed on tightly when they find your body. One solution is tie them in a plastic bag you can simply tear open with your teeth.