I was not a 911 dispatcher, but worked with them closely as a paramedic on an ambulance. It might be instructional to learn what came out to us over a dispatch:

"Respond to unknown medical at (location)"

"Respond to a multi-vehicle accident at (location)"

"Respond to a man complaining of chest pain at (location)"

"Respond to breathing problems at (location)"

"Respond to a female with stomach pains at (location)"

Occasionally we'd get an update with additional detail, but that was rare. e.g., for the "stomach pains", we might get an update "the party may be in labor". For the "chest pains", we might get an update "there may be a Bowie knife sticking out of the chest". More often than not, we really found out what was going on when we arrived, not from detailed information included in the 911 call.

So all those extra details you think are needed in an incoming 911 call? Not so much. True, some things are important for the dispatcher and not the responders - like your callback number. That was filtered out before dispatch.

My point is, to get responders rolling, all's we hear is an abrupt and short one sentence synopsis of your 911 call. What gets dispatched to us is probably what would be your best opening line on your 911 call. Short and sweet. Location is the most important.

If the dispatchers can't figure out what you're in need of, you'll get police, and ambulance, and fire. In many cases you'll get all three of those anyway, except for obvious police-only dispatches. The police show up to every call (at least where I worked). Fire and ambulance show up to all medical and trauma calls. Ambulance shows up to all large fire calls. If it sounds like a bad police call, fire and ambulance show up too, but are staged back a block or so to be out of the kill zone/line of fire.