https://www.homedepot.com/p/Dasco-Pro-Pry-Bar-Set-3-Piece-91/202585548

This is representative ofa pry bar set which is readily available at lots of outlets. I am putting it up because having one of these can save a good blade a lot of grief. They are quite cheap and weigh very little,if that is a factor. My experience is that they are worth having around.

I do a fair amount of digging, going after archaeological materials and the occasional fossil and I find tese handy, especially the largest in situations where I might other wise be digging with a perfectly good knife in the dirt, prying up lids, and similar tasks. The smaller ones are quite handy around camp, again saving wear and tear on a nice knife.

If I could have just one tool, it would be a good sturdy, tough knife but if I am not so restricted, one of these would find it way into my pack...

This is inspired by Montanero's post in the "new knife" thread in which he discusses really extreme knife usage and the brands that stand up to such usage. An actual prybar can save you a lot of time and money...And of course they can be modified for specific purposes very easily and cheaply.