At the meeting of the Loyal Order of Water Buffaloes, the Grand Pooh-Bah addresses the lodge members. "The person I'm introducing needs no introduction. She has been a member here for eleven years. She is a bit unconventional preferring EMT shears and a D-Cell MAG-LITE to pocket knives and keychain flashlights and the concept of packing light is foreign to her. I present to you Miss Jeanette Isabelle."

The lodge members applaud.

Jeanette walks on stage and to the podium and looks to her right at the Grand Pooh-Bah. "Before I get my pooh-bah hat, do I need to make a speech?" She turns to her audience. "Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. I want to start by saying it is an honor to be named Pooh-Bah. I came here at Age 20 by chance while researching aviation safety. Let me tell you, a lot has changed in those eleven years. I started off as the typical twenty-year-old city gal from Dallas, Texas. Now, here am I a thirty-one-year-old woman, almost thirty-two, living on the back roads of north-central Florida."

Jeanette Isabelle