I have posted , in these Forums, over many years, on urban EDC & survival, my favorite topic in the survival field. Rather than spending the next hour or so typing, please allow me the conceit of referring you to some of my past posts. Please feel free to critique. I welcome all comments, especially the negative comments.

As to my comprehensive, body carried EDC/GHB pack, please see my 10/21/17 post “New Bag Thinking” and 2/28/14 “ Packing a Get Home Bag -EDC , and my 10/9/12 & 10/21/12 “ Critique my EDC/GHB”, all in Survival Forums. ( No, I don’t carry this ALL the time. But I do carry it often. I strip the tools for places with X-ray security scans.)

For wallet EDC see, “EDC in a Wallet” , 9/10/17, in Survival Forums and “ Urban Specific Survival Advice”, 2/25/16 in Urban Preparedness.

There are other posts , but those are representative.

Finally, I didn’t find a good post on my EDC keychain, so here goes: Necessary entry keys, car key fob, Fenix EO5 with lithium battery, Photon Freedom , yellow with hood and carried backwards in its neck carrier, so it doesn’t turn itself on in my pocket, Bison medium size tube whistle, Bison pill fob with 4 chewable 81mg. Aspirin, 2 generic Benadryl, 4 caffeine tablets, 4 generic pseudoephedrine tablets and 4 generic ibuprofen, with 18” of 2” Gorilla Tape wrapped on pill capsule, Utili- key, and a P-38.

Happy perusing and critiquing and very Happy and Healthy Holidays !