Examination gloves I don't actually carry in the kit itself. I just grap a handfull from the lab and put them in a pocket. Dont fold them just scrunch them up. You could always put them in a ziplock bag if worried about wear and tear or contamination. I suppose its easier for me as I have ready access to them. I use them for more than first aid anyway though. I did consider carrying sterile gloves (they come packaged in pairs) but there is no real advantage that I can see to make up for the additional weight and bulk of the packaging.

Consider going for a soft case rather than a hard case. They are much much easier to pack to efficiently use the space.

I assume you have packed the medications along with the instruction sheet but binned the box it all came in? I would look again at some of the meds you are carrying. Some are not really what I would call first aid but are more for comfort. Do you really need to carry them as EDC. In my small FAC (I have a small EDC FAK and a larger one in my backpack) I carry 2 tablets of a prescription painkiller, 2 painkillers (also works as anti-pyretic), 2 anti-inflamitories (can be taken as analgesic at same time as other painkiller in emergency) and 2 antihistamine. I would say that covers me for as much as is possible in a pocket sized FAK. I carry 1 full strip of each tablet in the larger FAK plus some of the other stuff you carry. In the smaller kit I carry just part of the blister pack cut down to shape with scissors to give a rounded edge. I then put a small piece of micropore or masking tape over the foil side to protect it from damage and use an indelible pen to write active ingredient and dose on the tape. The small kit meds are always from the same batch as the large kit that way I still know the expiry date and keep the full instructions in the large kit. DO NOT do this unless you are confident of always knowing the identity of the drugs from size, shape and colour (I am a chemist in the pharmaceutical industry) and try to always use the same brand for familiarity. The writing is for other people in an emergency. Also be very careful if you do not know the contraindications of the drugs you carry without having to look them up!

You don't need butterfly closures and steri-strips. I would lose the butterfly closures.

rather than cotton gauze consider carrying a tampon. Ther are compressed and take up a lot less space.

Hope you found that of some use. The bottom line is that there is no perfect FAK. It depends on your own knowledge of what you can do and an assessment of what you will actually need it for.