a suggestion on food storage... if you are looking at long term storage the Wendy DeWitt (LDS) food storage seminar on youtube is a must...I went with vacuum sealed quart canning jars, sealed with a vacuum food saver......store what you eat... my short term emergency foods are stews and chunky soups that can be heated in their can if needed, but typically over noodles or rice..., I would suggest that you move your pantry to an open stand alone rack, where you can see everything at once...with access to the open back, you can replenish from the rear, and use oldest first.. for power outage, a lot depends on your cooking method, I have switched to propane, but have several grill options as well as a Coleman fuel/unleaded gasoline backup... use cooking methods that limit the amount of hot water needed for clean up

for stored water I have a couple of the 20L Scepter military style cans and a couple of AquaTainers, but depending on your strength, may be a little heavy to transport... commercial water cooler carboys can be delivered filled to your location as well as being available at box stores... gallon jugs for me have a limited life span...a couple of cases of bottled water is always a good option

don't overlook water needed to shower and flush toilet (practice first... flushing by pouring, slowly, directly into the bowl)a 33 gal plastic trash can sitting in your shower is convenient, and allows access to the shower drain

don't overlook the need for a couple of good 5-7 day coolers for any perishable foods you have on hand... one to store food, one to transport ice... freeze gallon jugs of water prior to an event