The kit works better when I use all of the items from the Rapid Care kit, except for the roll of tape, and not use anything from the Curad kit. I threw away the roll of tape from the Rapid Care kit and replaced it with a roll of Curad 1" x 10-yard cloth tape.

As mentioned in the previous post I included a Medline digital thermometer, Medline 3" elastic bandage, a package of GoodSense moleskin and one unit of oral rehydration salts.

In the personal protection pocket, I have a pair of gloves in a zip-lock bag. The thermometer, scissors and plastic tweezers are in the tools pocket. The moleskin, 4" x 4" and 2" x 2" gauze pads, fifty-five medium size self-adhesive strips, ten small self-adhesive strips and three fingertip bandages, ten cotton-tip applicators, three antiseptic towelettes, three povidone-iodine prep pads and five burn cream packets are in the wound and blister pocket. The tongue depressors are in the immobilization pocket along with the elastic bandage and ice pack. The oral rehydration salts, the packet of triple antibiotic ointment and three sting relief pads are in the medications pocket. The roll of tape is in a pocket of its own.

Jeanette Isabelle