A husband and wife are on a ski trip. At the top of the slope, after they got off the lift, the wife says she needs to use the restroom.

There are no facilities at this end. The husband says, "There are trees over there. No one is around. You can do your business there."

The wife makes her way where trees are able to offer her some privacy. She drops her pants to her ankles and squats. The problem is the inexperienced skier does not know how to stop. Gravity, doing what gravity does, starts to pull her down the slope. Unable to stop, the wife skis in reverse with her pants down to her ankles and in squatting position. A sudden stop (collision) at the bottom of the slope breaks her arm.

In a waiting room of a medical facility the woman sees another skier. He has a broken leg.

As the woman is waiting she makes small talk. "How did you break your leg?"

"It was the strangest thing I have ever seen." The man answers. "I was riding the ski lift as a woman was skiing backwards with her bare bottom sticking out. I leaned forward to get a better look, lost my balance and fell out of the lift." The man had noticed that the woman had broken her arm so he continues. "What about you? How did you break your arm?"

Jeanette Isabelle