I'm EDCing a tiny "pot" in the front pocket of my jacket/sport coat. It's a cut off at the top 8 oz SS hip flask with holes for a bail. Prying the concave side out I can extend its volume to ~12 oz. It takes virtually no space in the pocket, as it protects my power bank and its integrated solar panel riding inside (as well as the disposable rain poncho, AC/USB adapter, and mini/micro USB cable). It's kinda heavy though, but I'm used to that.

I'm solo camping/backpacking with SnowPeak Trek 700 Ti mug with another smaller steel mug with DIY folding wire handles fitting snugly inside. It's good to have one for a hot tea/cocoa/coffee drink, another for cooking - very compact, fits alcohol stove with the fuel and windscreen inside or the SnowPeak GigaPower burner with the small canister fitting perfectly over the lid, and seems totally adequate for all I need.

If bugging out by the car/bicycles/evac transport, I plan to grab my new All American pressure canner with me. Should be great as a 15 quart family sized cooking pot or skillet, can be used to make a desalinator, medical sterilizer, steam generator, etc. Also, pressure cooking saves fuel, nutrients, and treats food/water properly at high elevation. It may be rigged as a bear proof container hiding the edibles' smell.

I don't like thin aluminum pots, as they are easily getting dented and scratched, and then attracts sooth and other dirt, which is hard to cleanup without shaving off some wall thickness.