Understood. I reviewed the rules and could not find anything regarding Wish Lists, whether from Amazon or another 3rd party site. I, personally, think it would be a great, non-binding way for members to help other members. It provides a great understanding of what certain members need or want, while unobtrusively allowing another member the option to anonymously gift that item.

I understand that neither Doug Ritter or ETS benefit or profit from any 3rd party transactions that may occur, but in the case that a member may want to give another member a gift, (a case involving another member and I soon after I joined the forum comes to mind) that member would have to be given the other member's address. I trust a great number of members here, and I'm incredibly thankful to that member for being as absolutely generous as he was (you know who you are). However, third party sites allow for your address to remain completely anonymous, even your name if you so choose, while allowing anyone to give you a gift that you really want. Some members of this forum may not like for another member to know their address, or even their name, and I believe allowing this would allow peace-of-mind in those members.

If there is a rule that states this is not allowed, I will follow it without further discussion, but I would like to argue my case in the event that such a rule does not exist or is to be implemented.