Okay, I've read the rules regarding "For Sale" posts, and I am not selling anything. However, I am not familiar with the rules regarding posting Amazon Wish Lists. If the mods allow it, I think it would be a great way to gift certain members based on contributions to the forum, advice, or just even friends you have made. If this is not allowed, Blast, or any other Mod, please alert me and delete this post. If this is allowed, I would like to see other members follow suit and post their amazon wishlist. You can make multiple lists and only share the ones you want if you don't want everyone seeing that embarrassing thing you want. So, without further adieu, here is my current wish list.

Redacted for now.

The Pink Streamlight and Purple Olight are for my girlfriend. I'm trying to get her to carry some EDC essentials more. Yes, I know there are too many flashlights, but I lost my Surefire Fury not too long ago, and am looking to replace it, but currently unable to.

I am posting this because my birthday is March 15th, and I will be the ripe young age of 22.

Edited by chaosmagnet (02/04/16 02:01 PM)
Edit Reason: waiting for a ruling from Blast