Quote:
I feel that when the lights go out you really should not be jumping to the conclusion that it is a nuclear attack.

It was just the timing of the current world wide events and the fact that I have never had an Electrical Grid Power outage even though I have been at the same address for more than 20 years. I should have also taken on board the fact that the UK power grid is now on the brink of collapse (The UK grid was in the verge of Collapse about 2 weeks ago) after closing down the coal power stations in the country (Scotland) with the intention to close all of them down (UK) in the next 10 years with all the Global warming fraud by the Globalists.

Edit.

There is a Nuclear bunker Complex under the local Hospital. Now there is now RN Helicopter activity in the area this afternoon.

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/2015/...sparks-concern/

Last night Power outage lasted around 30 minutes in the middle of the Night. There has been no mention in the local News Media. I am beginning to suspect that the Power Station on the Hospital Grounds was being tested to show it was able to cope with powering the bunker complex and Hospital during a Transfer test.

Edited by Am_Fear_Liath_Mor (12/02/15 07:57 PM)