Originally Posted By: Teslinhiker

Also did you notice that the location that Joe was placed in during the first episode does not match the location where he lost his ferro rod and called it quits. In the 2nd episode, there is a clear overhead shot of his area which does not have a beach. In fact, Joe clearly says in episode 2 that he "wished I had a beach" then said; "there is no beach." When he was extracted after quitting, his location clearly has a beach and it has been suggested that his location had been swapped with the departed Josh between episode one and episode two.

First attachment shows Joe's location with no beach. Next 3 attachments shows Joe's location with a beach. You be the judge...

I saw that Joe has been walking through the swamps, searching for a better place to camp for quite a while, and at some point has found that beach. There is a video fragment, I think at the end of the Ep1, when he has discovered it, and started developing his camp.

So far (I'm at Ep3)- not bad, imo. Just wish there is more footage from some of the participants. But, perhaps, those just don't bother to do selfies concentrating on survival tasks. I wish filmmakers will once start using drones for filming that kind of shows. That would be safer for "actors" as well.