Today's 2¢ is about "private time".

I have managed to find a way to "cheat" ( morally and legally off course ) and have my own few-hour escape from home and work. A workday of the week is not included in my work contract, so at work they assume I am at home and vice versa. I can spend those few hours enjoying myself or doing what I want/like to do until it is time to pick up my daughter from school.

Last few weeks, the weather was good and I made most of it relaxing on the beach or some parks here and there with some coffee and snacks.

Weather is changing now to higher temps. And I am wondering how to manage this weekly "great escape" from now on. I thought of all possibilities but couldn't find the prefect answer.

Going to a hotel is too expensive considering I don't need bed, shower, or the 24 hours. It is only about 4 hours on one day of the week. OTOH, I need the A/C and a hotel room is perfect for that.

A cafe is another good option. AC & toilet are available, but taking the EDC bag and a laptop ( for watching movies ..etc.) I don't think a cafe is safe enough. Once I go to the toilet, I may have to pack everything.

Well, I will think of something. It is really great to be away from it all for a few hours now and then. It helps you to unwind and come back totally fresh.