I have to strongly but respectfully, disagree with that statement Liegh. Only this morning, on a warm day in the desert we came across two "hunters" (poachers) out looking for pronghorn. Never mind that there are no pronghorn near here. They which one offered to trade for water and a ride. I were lost, had no equipment other than two knives and a nice compound bow which one offered to trade for a ride and water. I should have taken it, but I gave them a liter of water which they quaffed, not saving any, and begged for more. I declined and explained that our suv was parked near their truck and pointed them in the right direction. When I questioned them they complained they were out of cigarettes and would kill for one, (good they have their priorities in order)and no matches to light the ones hidden in their truck about a mile and a half away. They were wearing tee shirts, baggy shorts and jeans. Footwear was cross trainers. One baseball cap, no sunglasses. These guys are typical of what search teams here look for. They certainly didn't put anything special in their pockets. JMHO.