The Super Shelter uses the laws of physics instead of fighting them.

The Super Shelter breathes out the back due to the nylon/parachute. It means all the Sweat that build up during the day is forced out the back by the heat of the fire and fresh air come in without smoke. In the morning you are dry and have slept well. during the night you can also dry toques, gloves, and socks in the rafters. The parachute also stops 80% of direct rain and all the snow.

The plastic on the front stops all sparks and smoke, meaning a bigger fire that can burn longer and hotter. Since the plastic wraps over most of the top it is also weather proof on top/sides. The sealed plastic front is the key to the shelter.

The Mylar Blanket increases the effectiveness of the shelter by reflecting light and IR Heat back towards the occupant. This means you are slightly warmer and can read comfortably in the shelter.

Personally I have used a Single Super Shelter without a Sleeping Bag at -46c and inside it was too warm to wear my coat. I know it might sound silly, but this Shelter is "Super"
boreal.net