Okay, geeks! grin I just wanted to give you all a "heads up" about the current sale from The Teaching Company. For those that don't know about them they comb some of the top universities to find the greatest, most acclaimed professors, and the top 10% of them are approached to write and record lecture courses for The Great Courses. The topics range from philosophy to government and economics to music. Really great stuff.

They've been running some really amazing deals starting around Black Friday and running to the end of the years. Each day is a different deal. Right now and for another 12 hours or so [as of this writing] they have Latin 101: Learning a Classical Language on sale for $69 for the download or $89 for the DVDs. I just now bought it after drooling over it for awhile...couldn't pass on it at that price! Disclosure: I'm not affiliated with The Teaching Company but over the last decade or so I've purchased over 50 courses from them and all have been stellar!

Just letting you all know in case you're interested.