one of reasons I like this board is the problem solving scenarios presented by the members....since retirement, I don't get the number of problems to solve that I once did...tropical weather is a yearly threat, and I have a shelter in place vs. evacuation plan tied to the Safir-Simpson storm categories and the anticipated land fall location... that is pretty finite... my most probable scenarios are centered around temporary interruption to my vehicle's ability to travel due to a mechanical failure where AAA can't be reached, or shut down of the highway itself ...therefore my GHB bag has morphed into a remain overnight (RON) bag, plus a milk crate containing additional and heavier equipment (machete, folding shovel, fuel, extra food) to make my stay in my small SUV a little more pleasant....the bag itself has a water bladder and I carry a case of bottled water, but it would be extreme circumstances for me to walk out... conversely, if I had to "live off the land" my source of protein is to the west... and I'm still pretty good with a cast net and "snatch hook"...