Bite's my tongue at Bingleys comment.
I meant no offense chisel. But if you're really worried about he end of the world, you must learn to ration. At 200 pounds I'm betting he eats regularly and large portions. Plus snaacks, beer, soda etc. Maybe he smokes. This is all assumption on my part. I recently turned 51. I'm 6'4 205 pounds. I eat twice a day when working, or sometimes once, which is what I do at home. I have a 6 pack and the freakish strength and speed nature blessed me with I maintain through hard training. Plus the ranch work helps. Is my routine for everyone? Not at all. My 30 year old son can't keep up with mith me and I can out run my 29 year old daughter. If I have offended you, then I apologize. But I do, in all honesty, suggest you and anyone else that is out of shape and concerned with survival, start some kind of program. Test yourself. Take your bug out gear for a tenty block brisk walk, climb a mild mountain or large hill then listen to your body. It'll tell you far better than I can that you need to be able to survive. I've only seen the preppers on Stevee Harvey, and only because I couldn't locate the remote. Those guys are so rich they can afford to eat. And they have live in thier retreats. No reason fotr them to be fit.