So around A week or Two After Christmas I Made a 50-60$ Purchase from CountyComm and made a foolish mistake of using Paypal With a PO Box As primary and unfortunatly an Old Address I no longer live at as secondary.

I Never got the package. UPS informed it was sent too and Dropped off at the mailbox. Well the Mailbox is along a busy Road at the end of a long driveway in which cannot be seen from the house and has no proper spot (deep Drain ditch and muddy woods around it) to place such package.

I Called UPS they told me to contact countycomm in which they do not have a Number so I Emailed them. Later on I got a call from a lost package type Department from UPS whome was very nice to me and made me feel like YEP this will be resolved.

CountyComm later contacted Me again Stating "UPS Informed us you received the package and signed for it".......Never happend.....

Since then UPS has washed their hands of the situation and CountyComm Has Replied from 3-4 different people asking the same questions of which none follow up on a second reply when contacted.

So yeah I know it was abit foolish on my behalf But good god that is a 60$ lose on stuff I was really really excited on finally purchasing. And For UPS to change storys Somehow in which they would have NO PROOF of signature....its just bizarre.