Some here may recall that I have a "teardrop trailer" ("6-wide Little Guy") for camping that I keep in storage near the mountains. The manufacturer just sent an e-mail announcing their latest model - the B.O.S.S. (acronym for "Bug Out Survival Shelter").

Thought many here might enjoy it. Here's a link to a YouTube video of it done at an RV show (audio is uneven):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjZZZtsDLfM

Below is the text of what the manufacturer (Little Guy) sent me:

Little Guy's BOSS Camper Wins Award

Talk about the right concept at just the right time! Little Guy's longtime marketing guru Matt Williams made a trip out to Las Vegas a few months ago to check out the 2012 Survival Expo. We've been kicking around the idea of an "Evac Unit" teardrop trailer for five or six years now, but Hurricane Sandy spurred us on to breathe life into this project. Matt met up with Tim Ralston and his team from Gear Up Center, and things came together much more quickly than any of us ever thought possible.

Tim Ralston is the International Spokesperson for The National Geographic Channel's hit television reality show Doomsday Preppers, and he is a longtime survival expert who owns a store in Scottsdale, Arizona.

The BOSS Trailer is based on a Little Guy 6-Wide Rough Rider platform and comes is an extended 36-inch platform, external 66-foot automatically retractable hose reel, gear box, ProRac roof rack, externally mounted propane tanks, sink, stove, and much more. It even has hidden compartments in the floor where you can store gear.

Little Guy is offering this special edition Bug Out Survival Shelter (BOSS) with an expertly assembled complement of survival gear including [i]7-day Tim Ralston Bug Out Bag, medical kit, 3-month supply of 25-year shelf stable food, water treatment supplies, solar panels, solar oven, repelling gear, Crovel, Nax, and much more!
There is simply no other product like this on the market anywhere. This is the ultimate survival camp
er.[/i]

Manufacturer website:
http://www.golittleguy.com/teardrops/