Thanks Comm,and back at ya all the way.I respect your post 100% of stating your position/opinion,well done,not overboard at all IMO.

Yes,this issue has hot button all over it.It cant be discussed without politics entering it,it IS a political issue and Health issue equally.

Sorry about the cancer in your family,its bad stuff.My son had a sinus cancer,2 surgeries,looks like 2nd did the trick,no recurance in a couple years now.Prayers sent for your son.

I learned a lot about BPA I didnt know and appreciated the knowledge,I hope others did too.I know for me it sounds downside outweighs upside and I will be glad when its gone and fully expect it will be too.Huge momentum to remove it world wide.Thats good in my book.

I come across sounding like a radical left greenie extremist,Im not at all,I believe in a lot of chems and pharma when essential and proven safe, but when not proven safe OR beneficial to health ... it just isnt my cup of tea.But if it is for others I have no problem of people making it their personal choice.

Fewer drugs you take,the better,based on my lifetime of healthcare work its what I personally have seen,IMO.

Like my choice of no pesticides in garden,it isnt because Im a greenie,its because stuff will grow at home and nature will balance it out to a large extent.And no risks of is a pesticide good or not.It just isnt there,so I know Im good to go on the issue.

The philosophy of one for pests,one for mother nature,one for me,I can live with that,I usually get far more for me,though we have had spectacular failures too getting started.The year of 2 tomatoes comes to mind.LOL,the 86 dollar tomato!

If it was survival garden,the Sevin powder would have been deployed.Without any remorse.Yep,I actually have the stuff.

Im more of a modern Amish if that makes any sense at all.