Thanks guys. As the hours literally tick by, my plans are being changed and perhaps, altogether scuttled by a river on the east end of the trail where the river is at abnormally high flood stage and daytime temps are expected to hit the low 80's next week. Not that I have attempt to cross this river on foot (which I would never live anyways regardless of water level) however there is a vehicle ferry out of service until the water levels subside which really impacts the logistics of the return drive home..

On the north end of the trail, about 75 kms away which is my initial departure point, the latest report is that the trail is still experiencing winter conditions...go figure.

My very latest window of departure is from roughly to July 1st to July 5th. Any time past that is too late to fit into my work schedule so hopefully nature will decide to cooperate with me soon...

John Lubbock